In July 2015, bioCSL and the influenza vaccines business of Novartis joined forces to create Seqirus, now the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world.
- Differentiated seasonal and pandemic influenza portfolio
- Reliable supplier of seasonal influenza vaccine and anti-viral treatment with the potential to rapidly respond to pandemic threats or public health emergencies
- Only manufacturer with flexibility of egg- and cell-based influenza manufacturing networks
- Only vaccine company completely focused on influenza
- Significant manufacturing capacity with networks on three continents
- A century of experience in helping to combat influenza
Learn more about Seqirus.