FOR THE CURRENT
Place an order today to help achieve your 2019/2020 influenza immunization goals.
At Seqirus, our focus is on influenza. We are transforming prevention against influenza through exceptional expertise and an innovative portfolio of immunization solutions–and we can only achieve that by working together with you.
Log in or create an account to order
Seqirus offers one of the most comprehensive portfolios of influenza products all year round.
The first FDA-approved seasonal influenza vaccine made with MF59®, an immune-enhancing adjuvant proven to help provide a strong immune response to influenza for adults 65 and older.1,2
The first and only cell-based quadrivalent influenza vaccine in the US that offers prevention against 4 influenza strains – virus subtypes A and type B contained within the vaccine -for people 4 years and older.3,4
A quadrivalent influenza vaccine for people 6 months and older manufactured through the traditional egg-based process.5
The first full course of antiviral influenza therapy in a single intravenous (IV) dose for people 2 years and older. RAPIVABTM helps treat acute uncomplicated influenza in patients who have been symptomatic for no more than 2 days with one 15- to 30-minute IV infusion.6
- FLUAD [package insert]. Holly Springs, NC: Seqirus Inc; 2018.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Flu vaccine with adjuvant, brand name FLUAD.
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/protect/vaccine/adjuvant.htm. Updated October 18, 2018. Accessed
- FLUCELVAX QUADRIVALENT [package insert]. Holly Springs, NC: Seqirus Inc; 2018.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Cell-based flu vaccines.
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/protect/vaccine/cell-based.htm. Last updated October 4, 2018.
Accessed October 24, 2018.
- AFLURIA QUADRIVALENT [package insert]. Summit, NJ: Seqirus USA Inc; 2018.
- RAPIVAB [package insert]. Durham, NC: BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc; 2018.