Log in or create an account to order
Seqirus offers one of the most comprehensive portfolios of influenza products all year round.
The first FDA-approved seasonal influenza vaccine made with MF59®, an immune-enhancing adjuvant proven to help provide a strong immune response to influenza for adults 65 and older.1,2
The first and only cell-based quadrivalent influenza vaccine in the US that offers prevention against 4 influenza strains – virus subtypes A and type B contained within the vaccine -for people 4 years and older.3,4
A quadrivalent influenza vaccine for people 6 months and older manufactured through the traditional egg-based process.5
The first full course of antiviral influenza therapy in a single intravenous (IV) dose for people 2 years and older. RAPIVABTM helps treat acute uncomplicated influenza in patients who have been symptomatic for no more than 2 days with one 15- to 30-minute IV infusion.6
- FLUAD QUADRIVALENT [package insert]. Holly Springs, NC: Seqirus Inc; 2020.
- O’Hagan DT, Ott GS, Nest GV, Rappuoli R, Giudice GD. The history of MF59® adjuvant: a phoenix that arose from the ashes. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2013; 12(1):13-30.
- Banzhoff A, Pellegrini M, Del Giudice G, Fragapane E, Groth N, Podda A. MF59-adjuvanted vaccines for seasonal and pandemic influenza prophylaxis. Influenza Other Respir Viruses. 2008; 2(6):243-249.
- FLUAD [package insert]. Holly Springs, NC: Seqirus Inc; 2019.
- FLUCELVAX QUADRIVALENT [package insert]. Holly Springs, NC: Seqirus Inc; 2019.
- AFLURIA QUADRIVALENT [package insert]. Summit, NJ: Seqirus USA Inc; 2019.
- RAPIVAB [package insert]. Durham, NC: BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc; 2019.