Now Available to Pre-Book
Place your pre-book order for FLUAD QUADRIVALENT (Influenza Vaccine, Adjuvanted) today
Log in or create an account to order
Seqirus offers one of the most comprehensive portfolios of influenza products all year round.
The first FDA-approved seasonal influenza vaccine made with MF59®, an immune-enhancing adjuvant proven to help provide a strong immune response to influenza for adults 65 and older.1,2
The first and only cell-based quadrivalent influenza vaccine in the US that offers prevention against 4 influenza strains – virus subtypes A and type B contained within the vaccine -for people 4 years and older.3,4
A quadrivalent influenza vaccine for people 6 months and older manufactured through the traditional egg-based process.5
The first full course of antiviral influenza therapy in a single intravenous (IV) dose for people 2 years and older. RAPIVABTM helps treat acute uncomplicated influenza in patients who have been symptomatic for no more than 2 days with one 15- to 30-minute IV infusion.6
- FLUAD QUADRIVALENT [package insert]. Holly Springs, NC: Seqirus Inc; 2020.
- O’Hagan DT, Ott GS, Nest GV, Rappuoli R, Giudice GD. The history of MF59® adjuvant: a phoenix that arose from the ashes. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2013; 12(1):13-30.
- Banzhoff A, Pellegrini M, Del Giudice G, Fragapane E, Groth N, Podda A. MF59-adjuvanted vaccines for seasonal and pandemic influenza prophylaxis. Influenza Other Respir Viruses. 2008; 2(6):243-249.
- FLUAD [package insert]. Holly Springs, NC: Seqirus Inc; 2019.
- FLUCELVAX QUADRIVALENT [package insert]. Holly Springs, NC: Seqirus Inc; 2019.
- AFLURIA QUADRIVALENT [package insert]. Summit, NJ: Seqirus USA Inc; 2019.
- RAPIVAB [package insert]. Durham, NC: BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc; 2019.